Ample is a great company for refinance i can trust now after i did my refinance with them. Ample Funding, Michael Abolsaad he did a great job for me. so highly recommended.
I usually don't write reviews, but this time even before the escrow company closes for my refinance, I was preparing myself to write a review for Michael Aboelsad.
I have to admit it that I'm not an easy customer, I like to read everything and analyze everything. I always have a lot of questions that never end... Michael was so patient with me and he explained to me all the things that I was asking him about. I didn't only get a good rate but I also got a financial knowledge and a lot of valuable information about the refinance process from Michael explanations to me. He was ready to answer my calls and my emails anytime, no matter if they are late at night or early in the morning that sometimes I thought when this guy goes to sleep :)
Also I have to mention that he was able to get my loan approved and process the refinance for me even my income was not that high at 2020, as I spent most of the year not working and even after I started work, I worked as a part time, so it was hard for any lender to get an approval for my loan, but successfully Michael was able to do this and he did the refinance for me with no problem, he closed the escrow on time with no delays in around 3 weeks so I didn't have to pay for any extensions. Definitely I recommend him for anyone who wants to buy or refinance a house. Thank you so much Michael :)
It was a pleasure working with Ample Funding,
Professional and friendly staff, always available
to help, and make sure all process is fast, clear and easy, I highly recommend working with Michael Aboelsad.
Ample Funding through Michael is not just a job but it’s a passion that drive this company to truly help and assist even in tough conditions , thanks Michael for your excellent job
No words can express the gratitude my family and I have for all the assistance and work Michael and his team “AMPLE FUNDING LLC.” did for us. He was very knowledgeable and looked for what was best for us. He is supper busy, but he responded to every call with a sense of urgency and no question or concern of mine was not addressed, really responsive throughout the whole process. I definitely recommend him to anyone trying to buy a home!
“Thanks for helping me with my house mortgage , You made the process of getting our first house mortgage a pleasant experience. Your positive attitude and diligent work are much appreciated.”
Very professional, helpful and ready to answer all our questions. I would defiantly recommend you to our family and friends.
Thank you :)
I sought Mr Michael's business to refinance my house. He had promised this service at no fee during the initial home purchase process after closing with an interest rate that was higher than initial promise. He managed to reduce my interest rate for a very average fee (nothing is free of course). Here are some suggestions that I have for him to provide a better customer experience:
1. Being a one man show in business jeopardizes your clients best interest. My business was delayed twice because of health and travel issues. I ended up paying more money than expected as a result.
2. Lack of proper communication with the bank led him to assume that my proof of employment was not up to date when the bank had complete and up to date information 6 weeks before date!!! This led to a delay in closing which led to another financial loss.
3. A better organized document collection will prevent duplicate requests for documents already provided. Same things happened constantly during the previous transaction.
4. There is a need to understand that clients don't always have the level of financial understanding nor knowledge to business terms used by lenders. Often times I would ask for an explanation and I get the same expressions, that I didn't initially understand, over and over again.
5. The lack of professional language, especially when giving excuses for delays, often throws the client into the feeling that they are dealing with an amateur rather than a professional. Training courses do help a lot.
Concise and quick
Was very cooperative and quick, I didn't spend so much time on collecting information and work papers related to the loan process. their requirements were straight forward and attainable.
Professional and on Top of the Process
Michael was absolutely wonderful to work with on my refi. Michael has been very professional and quick to return calls, texts, and emails.
The entire process took only 30 days from start to finish.
Thank you for all you have done, Michael.
Best Loan Officer
Michael is very professional, patient and trustworthy. He set clear expectations from day one and he made sure that my family and I are well informed through out the purchasing process. He was truly able to overcome any conflicts that came his way and he also didn't settle for any interest rate but only the best because he truly cares for his clients and he guarantee the lowest interest rate on the market. Very satisfied for my experience with Michael and looking forward to recommend him to all my friends and family.